Mainland / LLC Company Formation

A Mainland/DED/LLC Company in Dubai, UAE is registered under the Department of Economic Development.

The structuring for the mainland company shall be 51% shares are owned by the local sponsor (UAE National) & the rest 49% shares are owned by the expat or in case of a professional license 100% shares are owned by the expat and the UAE national is put as the Local Service Agent without holding any shares. However, it is important to note that this does not mean that the local sponsor is entitled to a profit share. These licenses are all issued by the Department ofEconomic Development (DED). However, licenses for some categories of business require approval from certain ministries and other authorities: for example, banks and financial institutions from the Central Bank of the UAE; insurance companies and related agencies from the Ministry of Economy and Commerce; manufacturing from the Ministry of Finance and Industry; and pharmaceutical and medical products from the Ministry of Health.

The Mainland Company offers 3 types of businesses:

  • Commercial
  • Professional &
  • Industrial & Manufacturing

Advantages of Mainland Company:

  • No Corporate & Personal Income Taxes,
  • 100% repatriation of capital & profits
  • Access to the local UAE markets,
  • Inexpensive workforce & easy visa processing for employees,
  • State-of-the-art infrastructure,
  • Top international venue for exhibitions & conferences,
  • No minimum capital requirement for forming a Mainland Company,
  • Sophisticated ports, airports & logistics infrastructure,
  • Flexibility to do business in any part of the UAE,
  • Easy banking & post meeting banks requirements easy access to loans & LC facilities
  • Allowed to take on governmental work
  • Simple & hassle free registration process
  • Flexibility to rent office space anywhere in the mainland area